Friday, October 8, 2010

JUSSI TWOSEVEN.

Jussi Twoseven is a new contributor to our zine from Finland! 



'Scenes on the Wall' Exhibition.
"The idea behind this exhibition is really simple:
I had a huge urge to have an exhibition where I could do my paintings directly on the wall.. So I started to seek for a place where I could execute my idea (without paying expensive gallery rentals). I wanted to keep this exhibition as much as DIY as possible. So, after seekin’, I finally found one place from local social center.  They gave me one white room, which they weren’t using at the time, for free use of mine to execute my ideas (for free!). I tried to create a own small world of mine to this room. I choose a consistent selection from my old stencils and painted my pieces."

 



No comments:

Post a Comment