This is the wonderful new poster for our sixth issue, 'WINTER', by the fabulous Scarlett Mellows. If you're interested in contributing to our forthcoming edition, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The issue is themed 'Winter'; therefore, all entries must have something to do with that theme. It can be anything to do with winter- a recipe for a hot drink to keep you warm, a poem about that nice feeling you get when you're inside and listening to the rain, or a picture of a friend jumping in puddle. Don't limit yourself to similar ideas to ours though- be creative!
- Along with your submission, please send us a postal address so we can send a (free!) copy of the zine, along with your published work.
- Also, make sure you tell us how you want to sign your work- with your full name, a pseudonym, a tag, a small picture of a mouse, just make sure you tell us how to let others know that it's your work : )
- All submissions will be printed on A5 black-and-white pages, so if you're submitting an image it doesn't hurt to think about its going to look in black-and-white.
- Unfortunately, there's not always a guarantee that your all your work will make it into the final product, especially if you submit multiple entries- however, don't get disheartened, we encourage you to try again next edition : )
Everyone at Just To Annoy You.